Thursday 17 December 2009

Home!!

Hiya all, well, I have decided to head back home for a while, there are a few things I should of sorted out in person before I came over, but the job offer came very quick and I thought I could do everything by phone and e-mail, WRONG!!! Westcan have been a great firm to work for, and hopefully I will get back in time to continue my employment with them, but if not, it has nothing to do with the firm, I was treated very well, and made more friends here in 4 months than I did back home in 44years!! But there are some things that I just have to do in person.
If I get eveything sorted soon, I'll definatley come back to Canada, as I've said the people are great, the scenery is fantastic, and the money wasn't too bad either! I'll keep you posted, cya...

No comments:

Post a Comment